Netflix has launched a mobile only single user SD streaming plan for Rs. 65/Week or Rs. 250/Month

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 18
  • Views: Views 2,270
Indian streaming sites like Hotstar, ZEE5 needs daily and weekly plans. It's Indian audience. They are not known to shell out ₹1000 bucks for the content easily accessible for free on illegal sites. Due to poor anti piracy laws most of us instead of spending money on streaming services uses free alternatives instead. If the content was easily available at cheap prices. No one would go to possible virus infected sites to download content.
Bro am still wondering you think 1000 rs per year is expensive 😬😬..no they cant lower rates already these plans are very cheap ...compare these plans with any other country streaming apps ....if you want cheap then alt balaji and ullu are best streaming apps with cheap price and cheap content....amazon prime ,netlfix ,hotstar they spend huge money to buy movies rights and tv shows most of apps are already in huge loss so they cant lower price

Bro am still wondering you think 1000 rs per year is expensive ..no they cant lower rates already these plans are very cheap ...compare these plans with any other country streaming apps ....if you want cheap then alt balaji and ullu are best streaming apps with cheap price and cheap content....amazon prime ,netlfix ,hotstar they spend huge money to buy movies rights and tv shows most of apps are already in huge loss so they cant lower price
I don't think it's expensive. Because I am use to paying. Same isn't case of most Indians.

Are there any weekly plans available on Netflix right now? I only binge watch whenever new season of my favorite show like Designated Survivor is released so it will be great for me.

Are there any weekly plans available on Netflix right now? I only binge watch whenever new season of my favorite show like Designated Survivor is released so it will be great for me.
If you get few other friends who might want to watch content on Netflix then you will end up paying very less for monthly subscription. Problem is finding such people 😅 even i mostly binge watch shows and not everything that i watch is on there. So if i subscribe just for myself it ends up becoming really expensive.

Used to be,but they stopped it for now. Tried asking their customer care,they said they were only testing it out and didnt say anything else other than it is not available anymore.

Still Netflix is costly why they can't include more regional content ?
What more regional content do you want? They are having a decent number of shows already and continuing to add. Netflix target audience is the youth who like to watch English series since on TV channels the shows are pretty average and censored a lot. I hope they don't reduce price for the sake of regional shows and then sacrifice their international/English offering. That will be a disaster.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock