Nepah Virus

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 7
  • Views: Views 1,029

hike

Solutions
Reaction score
Director general of the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) Rajeev Bahl on Friday said the mortality rate among those infected with the Nipah virus is much higher compared to that of Covid-19 pandemic.

As per news reports till yesterday morning, 6 cases registered, 2 are expired and 1 nine years old kid is in ICU.

Last edited:
Scary times ahead. Specially if you are from Rajasthan as there has been reported 1.5k cases of dengue as well in last two weeks.

Scary times ahead. Specially if you are from Rajasthan as there has been reported 1.5k cases of dengue as well in last two weeks.
Don't know how but Rajasthan become hub for dengue in this month. It's all because, govt construction taking place on each route.

Any idea why Kerala is hot spot to the viruses and diseases?
COVID
Monkeypox
Lyme
Nypah
They have got a "robust health care system." So they always detect viruses months before other states. Somehow most of these small epedimic doesn't end up in other states. I think states with "robust health care system" attract new viruses. 😶

They have got a "robust health care system." So they always detect viruses months before other states. Somehow most of these small epedimic doesn't end up in other states. I think states with "robust health care system" attract new viruses. 😶
In Rajasthan and Ahemdabad health care system is also good. And, even in Rajasthan healthcare services are free and low cost for people from other states. Specially, in Jaipur you'll find top experienced doctor.
I guess Kerala is mostly covered with forest and many people eat different kind of non-veg so zoological viruses makes it center for attraction.

In Rajasthan and Ahemdabad health care system is also good. And, even in Rajasthan healthcare services are free and low cost for people from other states. Specially, in Jaipur you'll find top experienced doctor.
I guess Kerala is mostly covered with forest and many people eat different kind of non-veg so zoological viruses makes it center for attraction.
I almost meet one person atleast coming from small villages to get treated at big private hospitals. Just see the crowd and the names of hospital. Even people of Delhi can just dream about same.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock