Neo Sports Broadcast set for mega revamp; sees Rs 400 crore equity infusion

• Thread starter Thread starter Thakur
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 23
  • Views Views: Views 2,943
Its all my predictions only..

wy because, Till now, TS is not intrested in NEO channels, because of less sports content.In the above article it is mentioned that, As many as five new rights deals have been recently concluded and at least five more are in the pipeline, providing over 40 new live events and over 800 hours of live programming a year. All rights acquisitions have been done on a multi-year basis..

So if they have more sports content, then TS will definrtly show intrest on these channels

sagar.patnaik said:
They dont have rights for any popular sport. They may fight for ipl rights but beyond that i dont think they ll get anything. Star is very aggressive

They cannot contest IPL rights, because they are blacklisted by BCCI on payment default in earlier BCCI rights deal. For all rights related to BCCI only Star and MSM can bid !!

The other football property is the Russian Premier League from next season. Check my thread in the soccer forum.

Neo Sports & Neo Prime Channel Upgrade to HD:

“We will convert both our channels; Neo Prime and Neo Sports from SD to HD. We aim to make this transition in October-December 2015 quarter,” says the man, who besides being an avid golfer, played as many as four other sports competitively at university and club level.

SarfaRaZ said:

“We will convert both our channels; Neo Prime and Neo Sports from SD to HD. We aim to make this transition in October-December 2015 quarter,” says the man, who besides being an avid golfer, played as many as four other sports competitively at university and club level.
Gd news bro.. But how mch money they want from DTHs after launching HD Channels as they already demanding very big money for SD channels..:s :huh

SarfaRaZ said:

people do not watch them in sd
n they r trying to convert it to hd only
so only hd ll b available which ll b of no use for most of the indians

a bakwaas channel which is going to b revamped but to b very honest this will end up in nowhere's land :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Harry.S said:
Gd news bro.. But how mch money they want from DTHs after launching HD Channels as they already demanding very big money for SD channels..:s :huh

Now after Upgrading I think they will charge the same amount now what Star Sports is Charging From All DTHs ...May be rs.40-45 :k:tup

Prateek Marwadi said:
people do not watch them in sd
n they r trying to convert it to hd only
so only hd ll b available which ll b of no use for most of the indians

a bakwaas channel which is going to b revamped but to b very honest this will end up in nowhere's land :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Yes bro you said right but now they have Invested 400 Cr means they will do something innovative for Sure ...but it will also not work for them I think :):no:no:lol

SarfaRaZ said:
Yes bro you said right but now they have Invested 400 Cr means they will do something innovative for Sure ...but it will also not work for them I think :):no:no:lol

bro... 400 crore is nothing as far as sport channels r concerned :tup:tup:tup

Back
Top Bottom