Needed Fully Automatic Washing Machine

• Thread starter DTH Fan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 15
  • Views: Views 4,109
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 6KG IFB washing machine. Its the best I have used so far. YOu can go for it

For a family with 5 or more members, you need a washing machine with capacity of 8 Kg. As you are more interested about the Front Loading washing machines, for your kind information, the top 3 brands are- Bosch, IFB and LG. As far as my experience, I have found that lower capacities such as 6 Kg and 7 Kg are good for IFB and Bosch. But for a 8 Kg washing machine, LG 8 kg Inverter Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine is the best in Indian market for a family of 5.

Last edited by a moderator:
For a family with 5 or more members, you need a washing machine with capacity of 8 Kg. As you are more interested about the Front Loading washing machines, for your kind information, the top 3 brands are- Bosch, IFB and LG. As far as my experience, I have found that lower capacities such as 6 Kg and 7 Kg are good for IFB and Bosch. But for a 8 Kg washing machine, LG 8 kg Inverter Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine is the best in Indian market for a family of 5.
3 years have passed bro 😅😂

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock