Need Suggestion...Want to buy 4k 43inch TV. LG or samsung?

I'm using LG LED smart TV from 2013. In this 6.5 years there is no complaint with it. Picture quality is good. I've even shifted my TV from Tamilnadu to Andhrapradesh, from there to Maharashtra and then to Tamilnadu in between. There is no problem at all.

I would stay away from LG because those suckers truly suck at providing updates and they don’t use Android TV interface. They use proprietary WebOS which has non existent app store. I have LG OLED B6 and it just got 1 yr of software updates. So 2 lakh price of that TV, software support was disgusting. I had to buy Nvidia Shield TV to be able to use Google Play Store for Android TV.
If your TV is Android TV, you can even get away with installing OreoTV or ThopTV to get your daily dose of entertainment.
Have a look at VU or Vizio brands which are 4K HDR 43” with Android TV.

I prefer LG. They have IPS panel option. IPS panel has better viewing angle. Almost accurate color production. But little drawback on contrast ratio. You should go for 55 inch 4k TV. Not 43. And web os 3.0 is much better. They also have magic remote which is cool.

You can also buy Google Chromecast later for Android app support.

Last edited:
I am not aware of half the terms used in this thread 😐

Anyway, if you are looking for a 4K....is to future-proof yourself or will you be watching regular 4k content. At the moment, there is barely any 4K content on Blu-rays or streaming. Obviously, you can forget about DTH services having 4k content in India anytime soon

I am not aware of half the terms used in this thread 😐

Anyway, if you are looking for a 4K....is to future-proof yourself or will you be watching regular 4k content. At the moment, there is barely any 4K content on Blu-rays or streaming. Obviously, you can forget about DTH services having 4k content in India anytime soon
Forget about 4k content, even 1080p, 720p etc, Youtube/netflix streeming, downloaded movies, it looks so amazing in 4k tvs...
I don't know technical details HDR, Upscaling what ever, it just looks so good on Tv.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock