Need suggestion about BSNL Fiber

Still waiting for instalation..
Now he is asking for 5000 rupees for single band router + cable. Or 2500 rupees for cable and he ask me to arrange router myself.So I bought dual band router for 3400 rupees. I live in a village in Himachal.The length of cable is 500 metres.

Now he is asking for 5000 rupees for single band router + cable. Or 2500 rupees for cable and he ask me to arrange router myself.So I bought dual band router for 3400 rupees. I live in a village in Himachal.The length of cable is 500 metres.
I also installed bsnl fiber but they did not charge any money.

I also installed bsnl fiber but they did not charge any money.
Depend on area where you live.For router we have to give money and for cable depend upon area. In our area there is no fibre subscriber.So for the first guy it will be going to be expensive. And after me who will take connection,it will be cheaper for them.

Depend on area where you live.For router we have to give money and for cable depend upon area. In our area there is no fibre subscriber.So for the first guy it will be going to be expensive. And after me who will take connection,it will be cheaper for them.
I was the first subscriber in my area. BSNL had given 900 meters of wire free.

I was the first subscriber in my area. BSNL had given 900 meters of wire free.
Lucky man, but in my case I am more eager for connection,but now I will wait for some couple of weeks , so he may give some kind of compensation

SJpF8lL.jpg

Syrotech SY-2010WADONT 1200 Mbps Wireless Router

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock