Seeking Help Need Printer Under 4k

Pallab501

Reaction score
Guys my friend wants to buy a Printer under 4k. He finalized this model. Is this model good. If have any other suggestions please comment.
NCIqAK8.jpg

Canon Pixma MG3070S Colour Multi-function Inkjet Wi-Fi Printer

Last edited:
I don't recommend inkjet printers to my customers. Especially if you won't be printing on daily basis. Inkjet is ok if you will be printing atleast few pages everyday. If you will be printing occassionally then it's better to buy a laser or inktank printers.

Because inkjet printers are prone to head clot or head damage if kept unused even for few days. The maintenance costs will be more for a inkjet printer which isn't used on daily basis.

Laser printers would be expensive but they are more durable. If you want a cheaper alternative to inkjet, then you can go for inktank printers. Actually inktank printers are more economic than inkjet when it comes to cost per print. The refills are also inexpensive and easy. However inktank printers will be little expensive than inkjets.

I don't recommend inkjet printers to my customers. Especially if you won't be printing on a daily basis. Inkjet is ok if you will be printing atleast few pages everyday. If you will be printing occassionally then it's better to buy a laser or inktank printers.

Because inkjet printers are prone to head clot or head damage if kept unused even for a few days. The maintenance costs will be more for a inkjet printer which isn't used on daily basis.

Laser printers would be expensive but they are more durable. If you want a cheaper alternative to inkjet, then you can go for inktank printers. Actually inktank printers are more economic than inkjet when it comes to cost per print. The refills are also inexpensive and easy. However inktank printers will be little expensive than inkjets.
Any laser/inktank model do you recommend for home use?

I don't recommend inkjet printers to my customers. Especially if you won't be printing on daily basis. Inkjet is ok if you will be printing atleast few pages everyday. If you will be printing occassionally then it's better to buy a laser or inktank printers.

Because inkjet printers are prone to head clot or head damage if kept unused even for few days. The maintenance costs will be more for a inkjet printer which isn't used on daily basis.

Isn't Inktank printers also has header? I mean they are also carrying ink via pipes to the header.

So you are in Printing Business? do you have any other recomendation.

Isn't Inktank printers also has header? I mean they are also carrying ink via pipes to the header.
Yes
I am using epson l360
Don't use regularly so need to do nozzle clean in some intervals
But never given problem

Yes
I am using epson l360
Don't use regularly so need to do nozzle clean in some intervals
But never given problem
Even I am using the Canon G2010 printer I print very less but still work fine. if the particular color nozzle get blocked then this printer has an ink dump feature by which the nozzle again starts working but some amount of the ink gets wasted.

Any laser/inktank model do you recommend for home use?
So you are in Printing Business? do you have any other recomendation.

depends on your need bro.. what do you print mostly? text or images? color or B/W? what features do you need - just print or you need copy/scan also. is it enough to have USB connectivity or do you need LAN or wifi connectivity. Paper handling is another thing to look at. do you mostly print A4 or you also need support for A5 or Legal size papers. choose a model wisely depending on these features and your requirements.

yes bro but the inkjet head cleaning is a tedious process than inktank. also in inkjet the ink we use will be of thick syrupy fluid which can easily dried out when kept unused for certain time. you might have to replace the cartridge before you empty it. but that's not the case with inktank. in the inktank printers the inks are thinner, similar to what we use for fountain pens and hence have a better shelf life. it doesn't get dried or clot easily. i had my shop closed for almost 3 months during the initial covid lockdown and when i reopened the shop i was able to print on the EPSON L565 inktank printer normally as if it was working on daily basis. had it was a inkjet, i am sure i had to replace the cartridges or atleast have to do a print head service before using it.

depends on your need bro.. what do you print mostly? text or images? color or B/W? what features do you need - just print or you need copy/scan also. is it enough to have USB connectivity or do you need LAN or wifi connectivity. Paper handling is another thing to look at. do you mostly print A4 or you also need support for A5 or Legal size papers. choose a model wisely depending on these features and your requirements.

yes bro but the inkjet head cleaning is a tedious process than inktank. also in inkjet the ink we use will be of thick syrupy fluid which can easily dried out when kept unused for certain time. you might have to replace the cartridge before you empty it. but that's not the case with inktank. in the inktank printers the inks are thinner, similar to what we use for fountain pens and hence have a better shelf life. it doesn't get dried or clot easily. i had my shop closed for almost 3 months during the initial covid lockdown and when i reopened the shop i was able to print on the EPSON L565 inktank printer normally as if it was working on daily basis. had it was a inkjet, i am sure i had to replace the cartridges or atleast have to do a print head service before using it.
Yeah, bro I never faced a problem with ink tank printers even though I print once in 15 days or sometimes in 30 days.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock