Need to Buy Printer

Puns2019

Reaction score
Hi guys,

i want to buy a printer for home purpose. Saw the reputed brands like EPSON,HP,Canon on their wesbites and was confused.

I am ok with print copy scan option or let me know what is the commonly used in homes and which is a good brand of the above.

Let me know any latest models that i can buy within 2 or 3k if available

You have to remember that entry level printer might be light on pocket initially but it will consume more Ink means economically it will become costly in long Run.
Since you are going to use for Home purpose only I'd like to recommend
Amazon.in: Buy HP DeskJet 2132 All-in-One Inkjet Colour Printer Online at Low Prices in India | HP Reviews & Ratings
Please note : it will cost ₹4.8 for black and white and ₹6.6 for color print.
And it support duplex but manually.
thank you for the suggestion. My thinking was that Inkjet and deskjet are two types of printers and inkjet is cheap but their ink cost is more compared to deskjet and deskjet quality is more was my thought.

thank you for the suggestion. My thinking was that Inkjet and deskjet are two types of printers and inkjet is cheap but their ink cost is more compared to deskjet and deskjet quality is more was my thought.
there are 4 type available in market
1. Entry level Inkjet
2. Ink advantage
3. Ink Tank
4. Laser
Go for Ink tank if budget permit , it will cost 11000 but printing cost will be much less. ₹7paisa for B&W and 18paisa for color

what is your main purpose of buying the printer? what features you absolutely require? and how often you would print from the printer? these are the most important questions while buying a printer. if you dont need a all in one, dont buy it. its just waste of money. a simple printer should be enough for home purpose. if you will print a lot of sheets everyday, inktanks are good choice. if you need faster printing, go for laser.

i suggest you to go for a inktank printers rather than inkjet/deskjet. the initial cost of inkjet printers may be less but the print cost and maintenance cost is too high. and the inkjet printers are prone to jet/head blockage even if you dont use them for few days. whereas inktank printers are little expensive but their print cost is absolutely minimal and maintenance also very cheap. its wise to invest a little more and buy a inktank, than buying a cheap inkjet printer and then spending money on inks and repairs. my preferred brand is Epson for inktank printers. i personally use a Epson L565 All-in-one inktank printer at my shop and also have bought few other models for my customers and friends. No complaints whatsoever.

what is your main purpose of buying the printer? what features you absolutely require? and how often you would print from the printer? these are the most important questions while buying a printer. if you dont need a all in one, dont buy it. its just waste of money. a simple printer should be enough for home purpose. if you will print a lot of sheets everyday, inktanks are good choice. if you need faster printing, go for laser.

i suggest you to go for a inktank printers rather than inkjet/deskjet. the initial cost of inkjet printers may be less but the print cost and maintenance cost is too high. and the inkjet printers are prone to jet/head blockage even if you dont use them for few days. whereas inktank printers are little expensive but their print cost is absolutely minimal and maintenance also very cheap. its wise to invest a little more and buy a inktank, than buying a cheap inkjet printer and then spending money on inks and repairs. my preferred brand is Epson for inktank printers. i personally use a Epson L565 All-in-one inktank printer at my shop and also have bought few other models for my customers and friends. No complaints whatsoever.
Yes you are right. I just need a simple printer as i dont need necessarily take printouts everyday.
I will check on the intak printer you suggested :) thank you

I will check on the intak printer you suggested :) thank you

you may not need that model because it is an high end model but i went for it as i needed both wireless and ethernet connectivity. this was the only model at that time which had both. you can look at the basic Home ecotank printers and choose the one which fits your need and budget.

I was using Epson L220 printer earlier which and now using Canon G2010 borderless printer and from both, I found that cannon has better printing quality and bigger ink capacity.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock