Need Advice For Small TV

AsitPaul

Reaction score
Hi,

I need a small TV 14 inch for extra usage. I think CRT is best as available at dirt cheap price from LG, Philips.

I visited the local outlet. These shops are full of cheap TVs like Sansui, Crown, Rimpon etc at price from 3,500 to 4,200 INR.

LG is not available right now.

What about Philips 14PT2307/V7 for Rs. 5,200 ? Is Philips TV good?

Also, some cheap LED from Akai, MicroMax and others are available from Rs 7000 to Rs. 9000.

I need only 14 inch TV

don't buy cheap led from any of above manufacturer and waste money instead go with crt

why you wont choose android device for dual purpose (watching tv and browse).

Regarding monitor.

U can get 22 " monitor at around 7.5 to 8k with HDMI Port,

So u can buy HD stb and connect directly to monitor, and external speaker to stb .

This way u can save cost for buying TV tuner, which according to me is waste investment,

Some Videocon led TV with monitor also available at 8.5k with remote.

When u buy only monitor u don't get remote, but all operation can be done by stb remote.

Ok.
So LED Monitor with HDMI port?
But my STB is SD, need to buy HD STB to save cost?

i have USB Analog TV/FM stick for my laptop, its great, i can record video, make SS. and enjoy fm also i connect tatasky with it. good PQ &SQ .

But it does not work in widows 8. so i can't enjoy it now.
its a good, RS 1500/- only (1yr ago)

me_saket said:
Regarding monitor.
U can get 22 " monitor at around 7.5 to 8k with HDMI Port,
So u can buy HD stb and connect directly to monitor, and external speaker to stb .
This way u can save cost for buying TV tuner, which according to me is waste investment,
Some Videocon led TV with monitor also available at 8.5k with remote.
When u buy only monitor u don't get remote, but all operation can be done by stb remote.

Last year I was thinking of buying new 32" LCD TV. After searching online I found that buying Samsung 32" monitor is cheap than buying 32" TV. When we use STB to watch TV, we are actually using TV as monitor. Only thing, if you r using SD STB with monitor, then convertor like AV-->VGA/HDMI may be required.

convertor use may spoil ur aq or pq expecince

also convertor quality , life and price is seriously doubtful according to me.

better buy hd stb , atlest u can continue using same stb from next 3-4 years from now.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock