• Replies: Replies 8
  • Views: Views 1,079

When do you see NSD to be justified ?

• March 18 - Ditto launch

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Aksgr

Reaction score
Hi members, Only tech has been in forefront to celebrate the streaming industry in india. We know how our forum has impacted positively in media industry.
We shall use this thread to discuss the date which can be used to celebrate national streaming day.

I recommend July 6th as it is the day I feel it started all. When local webseries became mainstream. Sure there were TVF, Dice Media etc. airing amazing web stories on youtube. Than there was Zee5 and Prime Video experimenting with new content. It was limited to certain section of audience. With a starcast like Saif Ali Khan. It became mainstream to watxg something that is made for internet.

I feel the day lockdown in india started march 24 should call national streaming day
Coz from that day cinema halls shutdown also serial stopped shooting and people starts to shift more in ott

I feel the day lockdown in india started march 24 should call national streaming day
Coz from that day cinema halls shutdown also serial stopped shooting and people starts to shift more in ott
From that day to until next 2 years were some of the darkest period we lived through. So let's not do anything to memorialize it.

Last edited:
From that day to until next 2 years were some of the darkest period we lived through. So let's not do anything to memorialize it.
Then sep 5
The launch date of jio
Which shows path to mobile streamers and give freedom from existing network providers loot by giving data for free

The day of the first World Digital Premiere of an Indian movie

(which was it by the way?)

What about the launch date of the first streaming device in india?

Streaming device means a device exclusively for streaming. So we cannot consider mobiles and PCs. We cannot consider smart TVs too as it is capable of receiving terrestrial broadcasting.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock