Discussion Which streaming service in India has the best non-fiction content?

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 9
  • Views: Views 2,603

Which streaming provider has best non-fiction content?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

iDJ

Elite
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Before a year or two we only had major streaming providing who were providing non-fiction content. With Discovery+, Curiosity Stream, DocuBay and Epic On who are non fiction specific entering the market. India has some of the best non-fiction offering currently at the market.

So I am starting this poll where users can vote and discuss about providers offering best non-fiction content.

Which content did you enjoy from the streaming providers you voted for?

No doubt Discovery+ with excellent quality and content range.

I love all these 4 for non-fiction content Epic on (Indian History), Disney+Hotstar (NatGeo), Curiosity Stream (World History) and obviously Discovery+ ...

I love all these 4 for non-fiction content Epic on (Indian History), Disney+Hotstar (NatGeo), Curiosity Stream (World History) and obviously Discovery+ ...
You are allowed to vote for multiple streaming services.
Nat Geo, Discovery, Sony BBC.
Please vote for Disney+ Hotstar, Discovery+ and Sony Liv on the poll.

Before Discovery+ Was introduced I used to watch lot of documentaries on Docubay and few on Disney+ Hotstar. I tried Curosity Stream too but didn't like much of it's content nor UI.
Now on any day I would choose Discovery+
Plus the subscription price it lesser than the rest of the service comparatively.

Our Planet, Explained, The Social Dilemma are some of the great titles on Netflix, overall they don't have much imo. I have voted for Disney+ Hotstar & Discovery+! I watch mostly docs from Nat Geo and Discovery and BBC for some extent.

Please vote for Disney+ Hotstar, Discovery+ and Sony Liv on the poll.

Sony Liv doesnt host BBC Earth content any more, that also goes to Discovery+ alone.

Sony Liv doesnt host BBC Earth content any more, that also goes to Discovery+ alone.
There are still shows of BBC on Sony Liv. Even Season 2 of Spy In The Wild premiered yesterday on Sony Liv.

Does anyone else watches shows like The Grand Tour, Long Way Up and Tiger King?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock