Narendra Modi government set to rename Indira Gandhi Airport

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19
  • Views: Views 1,880
sagR said:
I don't like this decision:(
Old is gold & it was history , no needed to change :no
Why everything has to be named after either Gandhi or Nehru?

They are not the only people who fight for India. There are many others also and they also deserve it [emoji19]

Sarkar said:
Why everything has to be named after either Gandhi or Nehru?

They are not the only people who fight for India. There are many others also and they also deserve it [emoji19]

:tup

Gobinaath said:
I want airplane get to fly and got to landing safely in each and every airport in India make sure in that what ever the name is not a matter :) ..

when was d last time, there was any accident on any airport across India. :huh
India has most safest flights, with yrs of experienced pilots.

one or twice, planes have slipped on d runways slightly, but no tragedy has happened. :no

supermachi said:
It should renamed with Sasikala

but which, chennai airport or delhi ;) :huh

shawl_who said:
when was d last time, there was any accident on any airport across India. :huh
India has most safest flights, with yrs of experienced pilots.

one or twice, planes have slipped on d runways slightly, but no tragedy has happened. :no

I told that as generally as a wish & expectation .. And that was a main operation in all airports and also we will expect this in all airports know each and every airplane will take off and land safely like that way i posted :k .. So It doesnt meant i admit it our airports are not safe :no:) ..

Gobinaath said:
I told that as generally as a wish & expectation .. And that was a main operation in all airports and also we will expect this in all airports know each and every airplane will take off and land safely like that way i posted :k .. So It doesnt meant i admit it our airports are not safe :no:) ..

hmm... ::k  bro

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock