Mourinho has a "double personality"

• Thread starter BaLaG
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 0
  • Views: Views 1,405

BaLaG

Reaction score
Former Barcelona president Joan Gaspart has accused Jose Mourinho of having a double personality following the Supercopa controversy.

The Real Madrid coach stirred up the media with his outrageous actions in the post-match fracas that followed the 3-2 Supercopa loss to Barcelona.

Mourinho reached from behind to hit Barcelona assistant coach Tito Vilanova in his eye while both sides clashed on the sidelines. Vilanova retaliated by shoving the Mourinho, who was strolling away, but the Portuegese coach only turned around to grin at him.

The self-styled 'Special One' has been criticised by many Barcelona-affiliated personalities and former Barcelona president Gaspart is the latest to join them.

Gaspart admits to being bewildered by the bizzare behaviour exhibited by Mourinho, whom he personally know.

Speaking to COM Radio, Gaspart commented: "Mourinho has a double personality,

"He transforms himself when it comes to football, but this is not his normal way of being. Even Madrid seem happy with it, but I really do not understand this.

"He is not the Mourinho that I have known."

Speaking of the coach's attack on Vilanova, Gaspart said: "This is not normal. I can never remember a coach attacking another."

more..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock