Motorola launches the Moto X Play in India

• Thread starter Thread starter ratedr
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 8
  • Views Views: Views 866

ratedr

Reaction score
pVT2aaK.jpg

Motorola has launched the new Moto X Play in India, one of the two new Moto X models that were recently announced. The phone is priced at INR 18,499 ($278) for the 16GB model and INR 19,999 ($301) for the 32GB model. The phone will be available exclusively through Flipkart starting midnight, along with several launch day offers, including 100% cashback for random 100 Flipkart Ping users, Flipkart e-gift vouchers worth INR 1,000, movie vouchers worth INR 500 from BookMyShow, and multiple MakeMyTrip offers. These offers will be available till September 20, 2015.
The Moto X Play is the lesser of the new Moto X duo. It has a 5.5-inch 1080p LCD, octa-core Snapdragon 615, 2GB RAM, 16/32GB storage with microSD support, 21 megapixel rear camera with f2.0 aperture, phase detect autofocus, two tone dual LED flash, and 1080p video recording, 5 megapixel front facing camera, LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11n, Bluetooth 4.0, NFC, dual SIM support, water repellant coating, 3630Ah battery, and Android 5.1.1 Lollipop.

Source Motorola launches the Moto X Play in India - GSMArena.com news

Very competitive price by moto this time. I feel they could have given 8mp front cam.

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
Wonder how it's available for half-price in Indian market ??
It's priced at 300$ in US and Canada. So it's not really half price in India, yet it is less than US price. I think the manufacturing plant in India is helping them reduce the price. Make in India!!!

ilikered said:
It's priced at 300$ in US and Canada. So it's not really half price in India, yet it is less than US price. I think the manufacturing plant in India is helping them reduce the price. Make in India!!!

I could only find upwards of $400 in US quotes.
Anyway it's better to have a ''Made in India'' than ''Made in China'' ;)

A trip to India for me might a save a fortune in shopping these days :shy:)

Back
Top Bottom