Discussion Motorola Edge X30/Edge 30 Ultra

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 21
  • Views: Views 3,777
It's much better version with no heating issues so far. Even Chinese version issues has got solved with January patch. One another update is going to come to improve camera performance by huge margin. If this phones comes in India at 45-50K range for 256GB version,then it's great win for customers and people should buy this blindly. Otherwise Mi11T Pro is great option.

It's much better version with no heating issues so far. Even Chinese version issues has got solved with January patch. One another update is going to come to improve camera performance by huge margin. If this phones comes in India at 45-50K range for 256GB version,then it's great win for customers and people should buy this blindly. Otherwise Mi11T Pro is great option.
Which one? This hasn't been launched anywhere outside China.

s
Which one? This hasn't been launched anywhere outside China.

@TheAndroidFreak We are waiting for your response.
It's a same phone which was launched in China with different software. Software like Pixel UI is what I have got in international model. There were three versions of X30 I got, I don't know which one be launched in India. The one with side finger print scanner. The one with in display finger print scanner. And the one with indisplay front camera. All uses Amoled display and 8gen1. China version got update on 21st January and one more update they said that they will deliver by January end, which is not available yet. First update which they rolled out has solved all the heating issues of 8gen1 and camera doesn't crash. But camera performance was poor still. I don't know which sensor they are using JN1 used in Redmi 10 Prime or GN5 in flagships. I don't know. But as promised they updated and all heating issues were solved. Similarly I feel camera performance will. improve as well. I have tried GCam which I used for Mi 11 Ultra and Mi 12 Pro, which works with this phone and it gives better pictures in day light. But overall value for money phone if launched under 45K for 128 version. There are two more phones apart from this Moto G200 and Moto with snapdragon 8gen1 by TSMC(current version is made by Samsung hence heating issues just like 888 and 780) and 200MP camera from Samsung. First one released in Europe and its good for the price. LCD display is the only cons. Surprisingly doesn't overheat like X30 despite having 888.

It's a same phone which was launched in China with different software. Software like Pixel UI is what I have got in international model. There were three versions of X30 I got, I don't know which one be launched in India. The one with side finger print scanner. The one with in display finger print scanner. And the one with indisplay front camera. All uses Amoled display and 8gen1. China version got update on 21st January and one more update they said that they will deliver by January end, which is not available yet. First update which they rolled out has solved all the heating issues of 8gen1 and camera doesn't crash. But camera performance was poor still. I don't know which sensor they are using JN1 used in Redmi 10 Prime or GN5 in flagships. I don't know. But as promised they updated and all heating issues were solved. Similarly I feel camera performance will. improve as well. I have tried GCam which I used for Mi 11 Ultra and Mi 12 Pro, which works with this phone and it gives better pictures in day light. But overall value for money phone if launched under 45K for 128 version. There are two more phones apart from this Moto G200 and Moto with snapdragon 8gen1 by TSMC(current version is made by Samsung hence heating issues just like 888 and 780) and 200MP camera from Samsung. First one released in Europe and its good for the price. LCD display is the only cons. Surprisingly doesn't overheat like X30 despite having 888.
Can you post some pictures of these devices you have?

Can you post some pictures of these devices you have?
I am not allowed to leak anything. I can give my verdict, but not allowed to leak anything. That's why kept mum till Indian version of Oppo Reno 7 got launched. Chinese version had snapdragon 778G and Indian version has Dimensity 900. I used both actually. Same with Vivo T1. Chinese version has snapdragon 778G and Indian version has snapdragon 695.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock