Moto X4 News and Updates

• Thread starter Ritesh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 65
  • Views: Views 6,583
Actually Present Moto Phones Supports Jio VoLTE! But Not Airtel VoLTE

Why?
As per Airtel people they use different technology so phone wise support needed. They rolling out VoLTE based on each phone not even manufacture (company) wise.

Really I'm Upset With Motorola All Other Brands Enabled Airtel VoLTE Except Lenovo & Motorola

Moto X4 With 6GB RAM, Android 8.0 Oreo Likely To Launch In India On February 1

Now, the company is all set to launch a new variant of the smartphone in India on February 1. The new variant of the Moto X4 is said to come with 6GB of RAM, and is expected to run Android 8.0 Oreo out-of-the-box.

Motorola India
@motorolaindia

Strap in to soon experience speed like you wouldn’t believe. We’ve reconstructed perfection to give you the all new #MotoX4 that just got that much faster, smarter and sharper. And is still as stunning as ever. Arriving on 1st February.

Moto X4 with 6GB RAM, Android 8.0 Oreo likely to launch in India on February 1

Moto X4 With 6GB RAM, Android 8.0 Oreo Likely To Launch In India On February 1

Now, the company is all set to launch a new variant of the smartphone in India on February 1. The new variant of the Moto X4 is said to come with 6GB of RAM, and is expected to run Android 8.0 Oreo out-of-the-box.

Motorola India
@motorolaindia

Strap in to soon experience speed like you wouldn’t believe. We’ve reconstructed perfection to give you the all new #MotoX4 that just got that much faster, smarter and sharper. And is still as stunning as ever. Arriving on 1st February.

Moto X4 with 6GB RAM, Android 8.0 Oreo likely to launch in India on February 1

Is This Android One?

Motorola is late these days when it comes to updates. They have been changed a lot after the acquisition by Lenovo!
atleast i don't agree with this in the case of X4..
Oreo update was pretty fast for X4. X4 in India got the update even before Mi A1
I got the Update on Jan 3rd.

With other devices, its correct. Damn slow after Moto by Lenovo

I said in general sense @Jithin91 bro. Though the above link sharing made some confusion. :p

8zPk1MY.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock