Moto X4 News and Updates

• Thread starter Ritesh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 65
  • Views: Views 6,609
Probably not... I've read somewhere the delay is to coincide with Amazon Alexa launch in India with Indian accent support. If it is coming with Alexa, the it wont be android one
i have heard some other thing.. there is delay in the production of Android One Moto X4..
US pre-order shippings are delayed by 2-3 weeks..
Nd that coincide with India Launch date..

Regarding alexa, i dont think its delayed because of that. Alexa already launched 2 weeks back.. nd why they should fix the lauch almost after a month..

With the teasers provided by Motorola, it can be an Android One.. Also considering the competition with Mi A1

i have heard some other thing.. there is delay in the production of Android One Moto X4..
US pre-order shippings are delayed by 2-3 weeks..
Nd that coincide with India Launch date..

Regarding alexa, i dont think its delayed because of that. Alexa already launched 2 weeks back.. nd why they should fix the lauch almost after a month..

With the teasers provided by Motorola, it can be an Android One.. Also considering the competition with Mi A1
I hope its true... But I have waited enough and purchased Mi A1 in the current sale @ 13,300/-

Exclusive: Motorola Moto X4 to Launch in India at Rs 23,999, Confirmed via Leaked Retail Box.

Model No is shown as XT 1900-2. Probably Moto X4 nd not an Android One Version of X4.

DM0AwKxVQAATCdV.jpg

via Zhao Yu (@ZhaoyuJohnny) | Twitter

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock