Moto M launched in india @ 15999INR

• Thread starter vijin
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 21
  • Views: Views 1,860
moto-m-india-launch.jpg

Tha.RP8 said:
Lenovo killed the USP of the moto phones, which was stock android!! Replacing stock android with their useless ui is the worst mistake. They're killing the motorola brand again...
Where did you get this info. As I read here, the near stock Android is still intact.

https://www.google.co.in/amp/www.bgr.in/news/motorola-moto-m-hands-on-and-first-impressions/amp/?client=ms-android-samsung

ilikered said:
Where did you get this info. As I read here, the near stock Android is still intact.

Motorola Moto M: Hands-on and first impressions

Thanks bro, thats a very good news. Actually I watched many video on youtube for this phone, and all had vibe ui in it. After your comment, I watched a few newer ones, and also watched the old ones again. Then I came to know that those reviewing with vibeui were using handsets imported from china. In short only in China, its coming with vibe ui. In India and rest of world, it runs stock android!!

Does moto device comes with always on display?

Bapun Raz said:

sir it's moto display, the screen lights up and shows you information such as time, messages and email—all without you having to touch your device. On the same token, if your device is face down, you can simply flip it over and the display will gently fade on.

Bapun Raz said:
Nope. But they come with Moto Display which is a nice way to check notifications.

Worth for price.
Good update bro.

Hope they will also focus on offline market :k

Tha.RP8 said:
Thanks bro, thats a very good news. Actually I watched many video on youtube for this phone, and all had vibe ui in it. After your comment, I watched a few newer ones, and also watched the old ones again. Then I came to know that those reviewing with vibeui were using handsets imported from china. In short only in China, its coming with vibe ui. In India and rest of world, it runs stock android!!

It's because google services are banned in china so they cannot preinstall google apps on phone.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock