Discussion Moto G7 - G7 Plus - G7 Play - G7 Power

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 28
  • Views: Views 2,856
India specific base variant prices (from one source, prices are speculative from his side):
Moto g7 play around ₹12499
Moto g7 power around ₹14999
Moto g7 (not sure if base variant, would hope it isn't) around ₹18499

Moto g7 plus not launching now in India. (I don't know whether they'll repeat the same thing like they did with the G6 plus)

<strike>Launch not confirmed yet. February end-mid March is what he told to expect.</strike> Launch delayed. No idea when will it happen

<strike>Mass production hasn't started yet, maybe getting a green signal after this week, but not sure</strike> again delayed

Last edited:
They look pathetic and looking at Samsung M10 and M20, these Moto phones are literally out of competition now!
Exactly. And couple it with the delay and that expected price, they're dying soon

Seems like only Moto G7 power will launch for now. Moto G7 play also looks likely, but no word on them yet. No idea on the other 2

Indian MRP of G7 power is being mentioned as ₹15999, but I'm definitely hoping the online price to be ₹14999. Also it will release only in the ceramic black colour in India.

It will release in both offline and online markets. Available only in 4/64 variant

Last edited:
Seems like only Moto G7 power will launch for now. Moto G7 play also looks likely, but no word on them yet. No idea on the other 2

Indian MRP of G7 power is being mentioned as ₹15999, but I'm definitely hoping the online price to be ₹14999. Also it will release only in the ceramic black colour in India.

It will release in both offline and online markets. Available only in 4/64 variant
No one will take it evenfor 14999

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock