Discussion Moto G Series 2022 - G71 5G - G51 5G - G31 4G

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 34
  • Views: Views 4,601
Moto G71 sold out in first sale. I hope Redmi Note series brings out phone with this chipset and CA capabilities. It's high time for Xiaomi and Realme to give proper 2CA along with 4*4MIMO on band 1/3/41/40.

Moto G71 Now Available at 15999 for 6/128GB. 1000Rs more discount if SBI Card is used.

Excellent value at 14999
It's 14499. 1500 discount on credit card with EMI. This deal is unbeatable in my opinion. People should get it.
Normal card 750 discount. Still it's good deal.

Moto G71 sold out in first sale. I hope Redmi Note series brings out phone with this chipset and CA capabilities. It's high time for Xiaomi and Realme to give proper 2CA along with 4*4MIMO on band 1/3/41/40.
They have brought out Poco X4 Pro 5G with this kind of support, but speeds are pretty low on all combinations, compared to Moto.
Redmi Note 11 and Moto G52 supports similar combinations, but RN11 gives less speeds compared to Moto G52 at same place same sim.
Moto phones have made great comeback, its just their camera post processing needs to improve and they should give dedicated memory card slot. For next three years, Jio 4G will rule the market as load will reduce after 5G launch and hence these 2CA/3CA phones will make lot of difference. There will be cap on speeds of 5G as well so there is no meaning of going with 5G unless and until its like 10-20GB/day and night unlimited for 3 hours at least. 4G is sufficient. Already we are looking at 250-350 tariffs for 4G and 499+ for 5G for monthly benefits.

Moto will soon launch Moto Edge 30 Fusion with Dimensity 900 with incredible battery life. They should have used Dimensity 920/1000/1200/1300, but it's pretty fine again, if price is aggressive below 20K for 8+128.

Last edited:
Many stable GCAM modules are available for Moto phones ( I tested on Moto G52). Wondering why Moto gives least importance to camera performance even though it has capable hardware

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock