Morgan challenges Viru! England will win World Cup before India wins an Olympic gold

Optimus_Prime

Contributor
Reaction score
New Delhi: Following England's massive 444-run innings against Pakistan in the 3rd ODI, Piers Morgaon has challenged Virender Sehwag on twitter.
The British journalist has challenged the former Indian hard-hitter for a bet that England cricket team will win the ODI world cup before India's wins an Olympic Gold.
Hi @virendersehwag , I bet you 1 million rupees to charity that England wins a ODI World Cup before India wins an Olympic Gold.
Accept?
— Piers Morgan (@piersmorgan) August 30, 2016

Morgan has been constantly tweeting about India's performance at Rio Olympics which saw the country only earning two gold medals.
It remains to be seen whether Sehwag, who has been backing India's performance at Rio, accepts the bet.
Whatever Viru replies, it will be an interesting twitter battle for sure!

Piers Morgan challenges Viru! Bets 'England will win ODI World Cup before India wins an Olympic gold' | Zee News

Winning at home that to with a No.9 Rank team giving them such ego :wall :no

Let them come to India and Play ODI then they will know :lol

Rushil.D said:
Winning at home that to with a No.9 Rank team giving them such ego :wall :no

Let them come to India and Play ODI then they will know :lol

By seeing their current forms specially Joe Root, Alex Hales and Jason Roy and knowing the fact that 2019 World cup will be hosted by England its tough to say what will happen in 2019 but surely I can say India can't win any gold medal in 2020 Tokyo Olympic.

Optimus_Prime said:
By seeing their current forms specially Joe Root, Alex Hales and Jason Roy and knowing the fact that 2019 World cup will be hosted by England its tough to say what will happen in 2019 but surely I can say India can't win any gold medal in 2020 Tokyo Olympic.

India was also in full form before icc world t20 2016 but what happened in wt20 we know that :s

What a Poor journalist he is. [emoji1] He doesn't get attention in his work so spreading nonsense to get some public attention [emoji13]

Optimus_Prime said:
People cannot afford playing fancy sports as it doesn't give you a single paisa to live life except cricket. It's a luxury in Aam admi's life.

Sarkar said:
People cannot afford playing fancy sports as it doesn't give you a single paisa to live life except cricket. It's a luxury in Aam admi's life.

for this we have to change our mentality. I know BCCI is a corrupted organization but they somehow managed to spread Cricket all over India. They are really doing good business in Cricket. but others sports department maybe its Badminton , tennis, Archery, Shooting, Wrestling should follow the golden rule that is at first try to spread the game nationwide.
and fot this Our Govt, Ministers, Broadcaster all have to take active part in this campaign

Sarkar said:
What a Poor journalist he is. [emoji1]  He doesn't get attention in his work so spreading nonsense to get some public attention [emoji13]

Even his own Country people dislike him

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock