Mohammad Irfan suspended by PCB for one year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your two IPL teams Rajhastan Royals and Chennai Super Kings were suspended due to Fixing

Does u people forgot this

There are cheaters in every sports, be it corporate like IPL or sports of national importance like Olympics. You and I cannot prevent it from happening So relax guys [emoji6]

Sarkar said:
There are cheaters in every sports, be it corporate like IPL or sports of national importance like Olympics. You and I cannot prevent it from happening So relax guys [emoji6]
Agreed

iqbalanwer said:
Just wait 5 April bro?
M@zh@R said:
Your two IPL teams Rajhastan Royals and Chennai Super Kings were suspended due to Fixing

Does u people forgot this

Instead of blaming us blame ur players .. They are playing for illegal money instead of ur Nation ..

Yes as RR & CSK are got ban & sreesanth and others two got ban @ that time we blaming the culprits not sheilding or covering those ..

That is the difference between us .. If you sheilding or covering those it'll boomerang urs only not us ..

If its continue means think of ur players creditability .. I don't want Pakistan team gets invisible in cricket world so only telling :) ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock