Mobile data tariff in India is expensive, needs 75 percent cut: Study

cb613c5d4d7bee71579b97497135a99f.jpg

http://www.airtel.in/Airtel3G/tariff.html

Sarkar said:
BTW you need 13 packs instead of 12 for whole year.

What if I need 20GB or more ? Isn't it better to switch to BSNL then?

So These are all special cases. Point is they are not reducing 1GB price.

If u think BSNL better then use BSNL. Actually I also used BSNL for basic browsing 1GB broadband ₹100. (special case)
and this new scheme in airtel for restrict users from Switching to Jio.thats why they reduced overall yearly price not monthly 1GB price. And if you need 20GB or more then you should not bother about 1GB price.

Optimus_Prime said:
If u think BSNL better then use BSNL. Actually I also used BSNL for basic browsing 1GB broadband ₹100. (special case)
and this new scheme in airtel for restrict users from Switching to Jio.thats why they reduced overall yearly price not monthly 1GB price. And if you need 20GB or more then you should not bother about 1GB price.
I like 99% Indian am very interested in 1GB that's why I said new plan doesn't give any benefit to us & on top of that it locks you for 1 Year [emoji19]

Sarkar said:
I like 99% Indian am very interested in 1GB that's why I said new plan doesn't give any benefit to us & on top of that it locks you for 1 Year [emoji19]

more payment more savings.
like our DTH. pay for 10 month get 2 mnth free!!!!

Optimus_Prime said:
more payment more savings.
like our DTH. pay for 10 month get 2 mnth free!!!!
Just wondering what will happen if Jio launchs 10Gb at ₹50 according to leak SS without any other charges [emoji1]

Sarkar said:
Just wondering what will happen if Jio launchs 10Gb at ₹50 according to leak SS without any other charges [emoji1]

:( :(
I dont have any 4g phone.... :'( :'( :'(

Optimus_Prime said:
:( :(
I dont have any 4g phone.... :'( :'( :'(
Get one if they launch those plans!

there will be no rate cut in future all these offer are for selling 4g phone after they will get maximum 4g custmer they will close all offer and rate will increase

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock