MobiKwik News & Updates

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 53
  • Views: Views 9,043
Again they changed the rules, 10% super cash usable only on bills above 500. Usage at local stores reduced from 20% to 10% and now even that has been paused don't know till when.
better not to use the bogus app.. I left using it since 2-3 months, but I saw that they have increased the validity of my supercash. So, I used it when I was not getting any deal on other wallet & SC can be used on that site. But now, this 500 limit will make sure I will never use it.

Just use up your balance and delete the app from your phone, its that simple.
No, he meant how to delete the account registered on their server and details stored in their database.

Searched on Google for him but it is not possible as replied by Mobikwik.

No, he meant how to delete the account registered on their server and details stored in their database.

Searched on Google for him but it is not possible as replied by Mobikwik.
May not be possible to delete the account or the transaction history, but he can delete the stored debit cards or other saved payment methods from the account and then safely uninstall the app. If the promotional emails keep coming in, he can mark them as spam. That's close enough.

Mobikwik making Aadhaar mandatory for unrestricted access to their wallet

Upgrade Your MobiKwik Wallet

Dear Friend,

As per the new RBI guidelines, all MobiKwik users will need to provide & verify the below details by February 28, 2018, in order to prevent restricted usage of MobiKwik.

The details needed are:

Your Full Name
Your Aadhaar Number (Currently, MobiKwik is accepting only Aadhaar number for KYC purposes. We will update you once we start accepting other valid government documents)
While using the MobiKwik product, you will come across screens asking you to fill the above details. If not done so, a few specific features like wallet to wallet transfer, wallet to bank transfer and add money to wallet will be blocked. And also your monthly wallet limit will be reduced to Rs. 10,000.

Share your queries with us if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Team MobiKwik

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock