MNP rules becomes quicker, simpler - 2 days for same circle and 4 days for different circles

• Thread starter Sarkar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13
  • Views: Views 1,995

Sarkar

Reaction score
Telecom regulator Trai Thursday revamped mobile number portability (MNP) rules, making the entire process faster and simpler, and prescribed two days timeline for port out requests within a service area.

Similarly, timeline of four working days has been prescribed for requests for port out from one circle to other.

Read more at:
Trai revamps MNP rules to make number portability quicker, simpler

Last edited by a moderator:
@Sarkar bro, what's the best provider (in terms of validity without any monthly charges)? I want to avoid AVoId.

@Sarkar bro, what's the best provider (in terms of validity without any monthly charges)? I want to avoid AVoId.
Go for bsnl bro. U will get 6 month validity in 36rs recharge with 30rs talktime and 1gb data for 7 days. Im using same from last 2 years and now my father also after this new rule. We have 5 bsnl connection in our family.

Earlier there used to be a plan in BSNL called Freedom Plan for 136 for 2 years. Sadly, its not there anymore (I recharged with 36 few days ago)

It looks BSNL is the way. But the problem is, porting to BSNL is really hectic.

Bro, I don't need new numbers. My requirement is to port 2 Airtel numbers (after they implemented mandatory validity recharge), just to keep them active for messages (OTPs).

BSNL is the way to go for safekeeping secondary numbers at cheapest cost. Don't expect anything spectacular from 3G(if it works) but voice works fine in BSNL but they have those blackout days

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock