Discussion MIUI 13 News & Updates

118 phones. 😂
Well that's what pure customer satisfaction unlike realme 😤

Realme not Even ready to replace color OS with their own realme OS in RM1 😤

Last edited:
Redmi not 8 users are stuck with buggy crap miui 12 like eternity :angry2:

And these people claim 118 devices will get 13. :sleepy2:

Redmi not 8 users are stuck with buggy crap miui 12 like eternity :angry2:
Not 12 actually it's 12.5 you might get it .. well every smartphone company giving 2 years software update except Realme so as per that Redmi note 8 time over so they leave it's not only for you it's for all whoever fall in this above 2 years of launch
And these people claim 118 devices will get 13. :sleepy2:
Well if redmi note 8 excluded in the list that doesn't mean claim is false .. if you not ok with redmi note 8 upgrade to any other This is not only for me it's for me and all Android users 😎

Not 12 actually it's 12.5 you might get it .. well every smartphone company giving 2 years software update except Realme so as per that Redmi note 8 time over so they leave it's not only for you it's for all whoever fall in this above 2 years of launch

Well if redmi note 8 excluded in the list that doesn't mean claim is false .. if you not ok with redmi note 8 upgrade to any other This is not only for me it's for me and all Android users 😎
RN8 india users are stuck with miui 12 while same mobile Chinese varient got 12.5 update in February this year . Thats 10 months ago .

Now just imagine if they take this long to give 12.5 update , how can we be so sure of miui 13 update ?? Its cruel joke to the users given that its top selling redmi device with 25 million units sell . This huge success was the reason they came up with new edition with same name 2021 varient but completely forgot about 2019 varient users.

RN8 was released somewhere around August 2019 with Android 9 out of the box. It was given 2 major OS upgrades which is the market standard followed by very few brands nowadays. Most brands just orphan the devices within 1 year of launch with no more updates. Considering the market practice, Xiaomi has done a fair job with RN8 in my opinion. Even my RN4 got MIUI 12 which i never expected considering it was such an old device. Expecting updates for an device older than 2 years, even if it was a superhit model, is very unlikely in my opinion. As i said, many brands doesn't deliver updates even for new devices. They want people to upgrade their devices periodically. Providing updates for a longer duration will hamper their business. Apple is the only brand which provides updates for a very long time because of its premium price as well as its hardware which is capable of running the newer software versions.

RN8 was released somewhere around August 2019 with Android 9 out of the box. It was given 2 major OS upgrades which is the market standard followed by very few brands nowadays. Most brands just orphan the devices within 1 year of launch with no more updates. Considering the market practice, Xiaomi has done a fair job with RN8 in my opinion. Even my RN4 got MIUI 12 which i never expected considering it was such an old device. Expecting updates for an device older than 2 years, even if it was a superhit model, is very unlikely in my opinion. As i said, many brands doesn't deliver updates even for new devices. They want people to upgrade their devices periodically. Providing updates for a longer duration will hamper their business. Apple is the only brand which provides updates for a very long time because of its premium price as well as its hardware which is capable of running the newer software versions.
2 years from August 2019 should be 2021 August . But see 👇its latest security patch is January 2021 which is not even 1.5 years after its launch. About 2 major OS update , it has got only one Android 10 and possibly that would be last 👇 .

I am quite astonished by the fact they provided miui 12 to RN4. Either RN8 users are not that lucky as RN4 users or Xiaomi got slowed down regarding updates
SWIJJ8H.jpg

2 years from August 2019 should be 2021 August . But see 👇its latest security patch is January 2021 which is not even 1.5 years after its launch. About 2 major OS update , it has got only one Android 10 and possibly that would be last 👇 .

I am quite astonished by the fact they provided miui 12 to RN4. Either RN8 users are not that lucky as RN4 users or Xiaomi got slowed down regarding updates
Check the below article it says Android 11 started rolling out to note 8 last week so you may get it this weekend and you'll get miui 13 based on Android 11 will be last update

I accept it's dead late but that doesn't mean it won't .. we have to happy for better late than never 😎 ..

Because On Realme pilot customers of RM1 users got betrayed by them by ignoring giving Realme os to them and they frankly announced RM1 users should stay on color OS within 1 year of launch they gave Realme os from rm2

See how they are by considering them Xiaomi is a God to take care of its users IMO

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock