Microsoft 365 (Microsoft Office 365)

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 45
  • Views Views: Views 6,290
My Microsoft Office 365 is working so well. I purchased MS office key from third party website. It also installing MS regular updates. When i talked to owner of key website, he also surprised to see, how my ms office key is valid for permanent activated. As per their website, they said only 1 year, I confirmed with ms cmd and microsoft, this is geniue key with permanently activated with 50 GB storage.
I purchased at INR 279.

My Microsoft Office 365 is working so well. I purchased MS office key from third party website. It also installing MS regular updates. When i talked to owner of key website, he also surprised to see, how my ms office key is valid for permanent activated. As per their website, they said only 1 year, I confirmed with ms cmd and microsoft, this is geniue key with permanently activated with 50 GB storage.
I purchased at INR 279.
How bro and that too permanent key can you provide the link in dm?

I purchased at INR 279.
From where you buy !?

From where you buy !?
How bro and that too permanent key can you provide the link in dm?

We allowed that post only because he did not disclose anything about the website. We do not encourage unauthorised selling of any paid software. And we don't encourage discussion about that either. Please refrain from asking such queries.

We allowed that post only because he did not disclose anything about the website. We do not encourage unauthorized selling of any paid software. And we don't encourage discussion about that either. Please refrain from asking such queries.
I brought from such website by just surfing, the admin of software site is itself an indian, they sold cooperate key, it was itself verified by ms via activation I just replied post about MS office, how to get and activate, not all people's can afford license. MS can't let user itself to use those keys if they are not genuine, they blocked it or they just mentioned, your key is not valid.

My key was worked lifetime. MS office is very important of office work and student work with every latest edition.

Back
Top Bottom