Micromax to Enter Refrigerators, Washing Machines Segment in India

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
Micromax Informatics Ltd. has announced that the homegrown company will be entering the refrigerator and washing machine segment in India. Targeting the mass segment, Micromax will launch 8 models of refrigerators, 16 models of Washing Machines, 10 models of air conditioners and 8 models of air coolers. With this diversification, the company aims to achieve 2000 crore revenue by 2020, with a 30 percent share for Consumer Electronics segment by March 2019.

Micromax to Enter Refrigerators, Washing Machines Segment in India.

So in a few years, my favorite actress of all time, Asin's (Micromax Owner Rahul Sharma's wife) house will be filled with Micromax products :eek:k:

Who else will buy them:p:LOL:
Bro I was seriously thinking of buying Micromax smartphones, smart televisions and other stuffs when Asin got married to him :wink:I personally knew a lot of Asin Maniacs like me who would have certainly done the same :p

But when I told the same to Asin directly, she said not to buy things just because we(Asin Maniacs) love her unless and until we love their products. She is such a beautiful soul. Love her always :hrt:

U meet her :eek::eek::love:(y)(y)
Yeah bro I have met her once during Kaavalan shooting in Chennai. That was very brief meet. But I have interacted many times in video chats thanks to bollywood hungama to promote her Hindi movies and also in Instagram. But now after her pregnency and delivery of her little angel 👼 she is no where to be seen. Missing her for the past 5 months with no contact whats so ever.

Yeah bro I have met her once during Kaavalan shooting in Chennai. That was very brief meet. But I have interacted many times in video chats thanks to bollywood hungama to promote her Hindi movies and also in Instagram. But now after her pregnency and delivery of her little angel 👼 she is no where to be seen. Missing her for the past 5 months with no contact whats so ever.
So lucky ur bro cheers (y)(y)(y)

My Mom favorite actress too from Ghajini film ;);)👍

But Sad Micromax Far Behind For Globle Brands (Samsung , Sony ,LG ) Etc. When Matter Comes In Quality

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock