Micromax partners Flipkart for new budget Evok series smartphones

• Thread starter Thread starter rahul1117kumar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 4
  • Views Views: Views 599
Reaction score
Micromax has tied up with Flipkart to co-develop smartphones in the Rs 6,000 to Rs 12,000 price band, which will go on sale exclusively on the site, the companies said today, as the Indian handset maker attempts to claw back market share from the critical sub Rs 10,000 segment which traditionally makes a bulk of its addressable market.

The phones will be sold under the Evoke sub-brand and are likely to hit the market next week.

Micromax: Micromax ties up with Flipkart for online exclusive smartphone series, Telecom News, ET Telecom

@Rahul bro I like ur new way of sharing specially in DTH subscribes thread, Very informative and exact info we need instead of long History lesson.  :tup

Just one suggestion for this thread. You should hv mentioned the Specs and Pic of these phones to make it more informative  :shy

Sarkar said:
@Rahul bro I like ur new way of sharing specially in DTH subscribes thread, Very informative and exact info we need instead of long History lesson.  :tup

Just one suggestion for this thread. You should hv mentioned the Specs and Pic of these phones to make it more informative  :shy

Thanks bro for appraising my efforts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Micromax Evok Power, Evok Note launched exclusively on Flipkart: Prices, specifications, features

Micromax Evok boasts a 5-inch HD display with a 2.5D scratchless curved glass on top. It is powered by 1.3GHz quad-core processor paired with 2GB of RAM, and 16GB of internal storage. Evok Power is priced at Rs 6,999.

Micromax Evok Note boasts a metal unibody architecture, and features a larger 5.5-inch full HD display as well. It is powered by 1.3GHz MediaTek octa core processor MT6753 paired with 3GB of RAM, and 32GB of internal storage. There is also an option to further expand the storage via hybrid slot. Evok Note is priced at Rs 9,499.

Micromax Evok Power, Evok Note launched exclusively on Flipkart: Prices, specifications, features

Back
Top Bottom