Micromax partners Intel to pre-install security software on smartphones

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
Micromax on Wednesday said that it joined hands with Intel to integrate security software on the former's smartphones and tablets. Under the partnerhsip, Micromax and Yu-branded smartphones and tablets will come pre-installed with McAfee Mobile Assistant from next month.

While the service will be free for consumers, they can pay and upgrade for additional security features.

The companies will also roll out updates for existing customers to enable them to download the security application on their phones.

Intel Security Group Senior Vice President and General Manager Christopher Young said that the company has over 220 million users and the partnership with Micromax is another step forward.

micromax intel: Micromax partners Intel to pre-install security software on smartphones, Telecom News, ET Telecom

McAfee used to be good. Now i moved out of it, Kaspersky is more costly but reliable and more secure imo.

Bapun Raz said:
McAfee used to be good. Now i moved out of it, Kaspersky is more costly but reliable and more secure imo.
Biggest disadvantage of kaspersky is they do not give free promotional offers like Bitdefender, McAfee, Zemana or other give. In McAfee we can get 6 months free anytime, Bitdefender also run similar offer last year. Zemana goes even further and give us 380 days free subscription.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock