Mi 10 Series | Mi 10 - Mi 10 Pro - Mi 10 Ultra - Mi 10i - Mi 10i 5G

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 85
  • Views: Views 7,442
I don't think I can wait that long. My phone is at its limit. The battery is swelling, the display is coming out, the Battery has degraded drastically. I don't think I will be able to use it that long. 😢
I think I'll have to compromise.
I hear you buddy. In a similar situation right now. No idea when Mi A1 will betray me

I don't think I can wait that long. My phone is at its limit. The battery is swelling, the display is coming out, the Battery has degraded drastically. I don't think I will be able to use it that long. 😢
I think I'll have to compromise.
do you have any backup option in terms of a used/old/adandoned phone? In that case, I think its wise to wait

do you have any backup option in terms of a used/old/adandoned phone? In that case, I think its wise to wait
I don't. 😔
We usually exchange the old phone when we get a new one.
I think I'll wait a bit. I don't want to have any regrets.

I don't. 😔
there is a manageable Redmi Y3 for me to fall back on, in case MI A1 dies out. Lets hope the dream phone comes soon

I don't. 😔
Than I'll suggest you to wait till this month end n purchase new mobile on early February . Hope till than new Amoled phone may launch as per your requirement. Or else if not launched go for M51 that time as last option.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock