Marvel Studios Loki | Disney+ | June 9

• Thread starter Thread starter abhishek
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 51
  • Views Views: Views 5,762
It's available to VIP with Hindi Audio.
2hznyBw.jpg

I thought 2 Episodes was supposed to be released on first day.

I thought 2 Episodes was supposed to be released on first day.
No! Disney+ won't do that. Only WandaVision is an exception as Marvel wanted to release first 3 episodes together as to establish what's going on without alienating audiences. Eventually, they only released two on the first day for WandaVision as well. All Marvel, Star Wars and big Disney branded shows will be releasing weekly.

Ps. Now Disney+'s stand dumping all the episodes has changed, they are going to dump all the episodes for even the big Documentary Series they are releasing like Behind the Attraction etc.

No! Disney+ won't do that. Only WandaVision is an exception as Marvel wanted to release first 3 episodes together as to establish what's going on without alienating audiences. Eventually, they only released two on the first day for WandaVision as well. All Marvel, Star Wars and big Disney branded shows will be releasing weekly.
I see.
Since the critics/reviewers got treated with 2 Episodes, I thought we would get the same as well.

By the way, can I watch Loki on Hotstar at 1080p HDR on my smartphone?

I see.
Since the critics/reviewers got treated with 2 Episodes, I thought we would get the same as well.

By the way, can I watch Loki on Hotstar at 1080p HDR on my smartphone?
"Hdr" support available in mobile?

What's the issue of Tamil & Telugu dub? First The Family Man 2 and now Loki? Is there something more than a technical glitch?

Back
Top Bottom