OTF Exclusive Maruthi Suzuki S-CROSS My New CAR ...

• Thread starter Thread starter Mr.Bhat
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 48
  • Views Views: Views 7,498
Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again hearty congratulations to the oldest member of the forum from the youngest member of the forum! (I am in XIIth.)
Bhatji, may you and your family stay blessed always and stay safe on the road! :tup

Once again hearty congratulations to the oldest member of the forum from the youngest member of the forum! (I am in XIIth.)
Bhatji, may you and your family stay blessed always and stay safe on the road! :tup
many Thanx.. BTW I have seen a Boy younger than u in my Early forum days.. although seen many but i am telling this bcoz he is none other than DDF Admin Bapun Raz.. :)

BTW I have seen a Boy younger than u in my Early forum days.. although seen many but i am telling this bcoz he is none other than DDF Admin Bapun Raz.. :)
Yes, i have been in this world since my school days (before that internet was not available, else who knows i might be there like happens on US like countries:D). Not to mention, i was learning that time as a newbie that time, its almost 10-12 years ago, now time passed and i've grown up but the world has given me so much knowledge which i am trying to give back to fellow members of the community. :)

I improved not only my knowledge and coding skills but also English speaking and writing skills via these websites. :love:

@ABCDEFGH bhai, thanks for pinging me with the link, i almost missed the post as i have not been reading the thread lately.

Even i have learnt a lot although late in my Life.. I am writing ,talking English much better after bcoming active in these sites... Also learnt very much about Forum SW.. perhaps i am the one who got a chance to get a bit knowledge about XenForo SW as a team member few years back itself .. ..Any way every one has to learn and get knowledge till his days...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom