Good News Many new AIR channels added on "News on AIR" app.

Bro is this the order in which you are seeing the channels in the app? For me little change in order.

For ex, Kodaikanal appears after Ooty. Kochi rainbow appears before Thirunelveli.

And would be nice if you correct some spelling mistakes like Coimbatore..

I have actually requested for many other Tamil radios. Not sure why they are not adding important cities like Trichy yet and also Puducherry. Eagerly waiting for my hometown Karaikal FM..
I think order is same for all.
nZW59ut.jpg

Yes it is same order for me as well.. but since the order in first post is different, I asked it..

Bro is this the order in which you are seeing the channels in the app? For me little change in order.

For ex, Kodaikanal appears after Ooty. Kochi rainbow appears before Thirunelveli.

And would be nice if you correct some spelling mistakes like Coimbatore..

I have actually requested for many other Tamil radios. Not sure why they are not adding important cities like Trichy yet and also Puducherry. Eagerly waiting for my hometown Karaikal FM..
Trichy and Trichy FM added.
Also available new are Nagercoil FM and Tirunelveli among Tamil stations.
Total count reached 106.

Trichy and Trichy FM added.
Also available new are Nagercoil FM and Tirunelveli among Tamil stations.
Total count reached 106.
Yes bro. Trichy added 3 days before and Nagercoil added yesterday..

You know what, I have extracted the stream URLs from their website and created an m3u playlist to play from VLC player through my laptop, mobile and fire tv stick. I am starting my day with radio now a days as like my childhood days. Waiting for my hometown Karaikal radio to feel the same old days..

Yes bro. Trichy added 3 days before and Nagercoil added yesterday..

You know what, I have extracted the stream URLs from their website and created an m3u playlist to play from VLC player through my laptop, mobile and fire tv stick. I am starting my day with radio now a days as like my childhood days. Waiting for my hometown Karaikal radio to feel the same old days..

Can u pls guide me how to extract stream URLs ? Thank you.

Can u pls guide me how to extract stream URLs ? Thank you.
You have to view the source of the page and find URLs. Now they are not allowing to view the source. So you have to save the page locally and edit in notepad and extract URLs. They are also not allowing to see browser element details using F12 so this is the only way.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock