Good News Many channels added in Airtel TV app

Anticipating a huge war between Jio (TV) and airtel TV in the coming months. Its only a matter of time, when such Live Apps will be available on FireTV or Android Box and we will pay nothing as monthly subscription charges to DTHs that are milking us currently.

Customer is king. :cap:

when such Live Apps will be available on FireTV or Android Box and we will pay nothing as monthly subscription charges to DTHs that are milking us currently.

Customer is king. :cap:

How u compare dth price with casting price bro ??

U have to pay double the amount for casting for internet plan comparing dth package :)

300 for dth pack means atleast u have to pay 600 more for unlimited plan casting(internet plan) ;)

Are u ok with that bro ??

And also due to data limit can't cast more than 5 to 7 hrs maximum

But dth u can watch tv 24hrs. ;);)

U have to pay double the amount for casting for internet plan comparing dth package
Agree, but I assumed that most of us might already be on an unlimited internet plan now. Maybe the assumption is wrong, but I think overall, cost will go down as broadband costs are going down now. Especially if we take from a local provider, its quite cheap. Few of my friends have given up Tata Sky recharges and only use cast now, since they have unlimited internet plan already.

Agree, but I assumed that most of us might already be on an unlimited internet plan now. Maybe the assumption is wrong, but I think overall, cost will go down as broadband costs are going down now. Especially if we take from a local provider, its quite cheap. Few of my friends have given up Tata Sky recharges and only use cast now, since they have unlimited internet plan already.
Casting can never be compared to DTH, bro..

You have to also consider that internet speeds not reliable across the country. Still in many places the speeds are not constant.

In DTH or Digital cable you will not encounter such issues. They are most reliable for continuous stream..

Sad part is they have withdrawn chromecast support
I got a call from airtel asking me my experience about using airtel TV :lol:
I asked why has Chromecast support been withdrawn, they said it is still available. I mentioned that it was written in the release notes when I updated the App. they have asked me to send the screenshot. Can I use the above screenshot to send it to them? Or is Chromecast support back on airtel TV app? Not having my Chromecast device currently, so unable to check.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock