Man's True Best Friend, Doberman Dies Fighting 4 Cobras To Save His Human Family

Rajkumar

Contributor
Reaction score
Man's True Best Friend, Doberman Dies Fighting 4 Cobras To Save His Human Family

Talk about love for the family. In a fight to the death, a doberman stood his ground killing four cobras that could have attacked his owner, Dibakar Raita's family. The family, which lives in Sebekapur village of Gajapati district, 400 kms from Bhubaneswar, is still reeling from the shock of the event.

“I’m shocked. He has made the supreme sacrifice for me and my family. I will remember him till our death. I pray God - May his soul rest in peace,” said an emotionally overpowered Dibakar to news persons.

The snakes have been identified as mountains cobras. The region has seen many of the reptiles' kind, mainly during the monsoon when the rains fill their nests with water.  

On Monday evening, the four snakes were trying to get into the family's house when they were challenged by the Doberman who was guarding the entrance gate. The dog fought the snakes that were trying to get to drier ground. Onlookers say that the fight went on for quite a while and much blood was shed during the Fight.

The dog did not stop until it had killed each of the four snakes, stopping them from harming the human family. Minutes after the fight, the dog collapsed from the poison in its blood from where the snakes had bit.

The villagers laid floral wreaths on the body of the slain dog and held a funeral procession before burying it.

RIP Fearless Friend :(  :(

0kVCpj6.jpg

fxQBoVQ.jpg

Dog dies saving its owners from killer snakes

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock