Maharani - Season 3 | Sony Liv

Shubh_1733

Contributor
Reaction score
The third season of the web series Maharani : S3 will be streaming soon on Sony Liv. The teaser has been released today

One doubt is it family friendly I mean other than language is their adult content
There is one female minister who sleeps around. Than you got ocsssional bad words. There are one scene both seasons of unspeakable assualts on women. One womanizer politician. Little bit of occasional foul language. Basically no boom booms only bad language. Still can't be watched with your family.

Season 3 releases March 7.

Season 3 is as good as first two season, no doubt Huma Qureshi is one of the finest actress in industry. The in-depth bhojpuri festival they shown was remarkable.
I guess now this is the perfect time to put end on this saga. But, for closure LIV will definitely bring entire season on it. Whereas, a single special episode would be enough.

Season 3 is as good as first two season, no doubt Huma Qureshi is one of the finest actress in industry. The in-depth bhojpuri festival they shown was remarkable.
I guess now this is the perfect time to put end on this saga. But, for closure LIV will definitely bring entire season on it. Whereas, a single special episode would be enough.
It was too much. Also storyline has ended. No point of having Season 3. Unless they manage to get another female protagonist.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock