Made In Heaven S2 | Sobhita Dhulipala, Arjun Mathur | Prime Video | Coming Soon

• Thread starter Iamhcb
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10
  • Views: Views 1,820
Same was expected as Family Man got delayed.

Nvk8vSD.jpg

Streaming Now!

zHjJa4W.jpg

Five episodes into Made in Heaven. I will say we needed more of Tara. Less of Jauhri family drama. Meher is a great addition. Guest celebrity stars are stealing the spotlight. For one episode it was fine. Someone like Sabyasachi also makes sense. But bringing in Mrunal Thakur and Radhika "Netflix" Apte is too much.

Last edited:
Five episodes into Made in Heaven. I will say we needed more of Tara. Less of Jauhri family drama. Meher is a great addition. Guest celebrity stars are stealing the spotlight. For one episode it was fine. Someone like Sabyasachi also makes sense. But bringing in Mrunal Thakur and Radhika "Netflix" Apte is too much.
But what's wrong in bringing them? Brides were always sort of a lead for that episode and that always was the theme.

Really loved this season. Waiting for 3rd one and I hope they don't take another 4 years for it.

But what's wrong in bringing them? Brides were always sort of a lead for that episode and that always was the theme.

Really loved this season. Waiting for 3rd one and I hope they don't take another 4 years for it.
They become the centre of attention.

Yes, even I really liked the season. Only thing I hated was Adil having it easy. Despite being jerk to both Tara and Faiza. Hoping his steps sister screws him next season.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock