Ludo | Netflix | Pankaj Tripathi, Rajkumar Rao, Abhishek Bachchan, Aditya Roy Kapoor, Sanya Malhotra, Fatima Sana Sheikh, Asha Negi

Couldn't watch more than for 10 mins, every single minute some abuse which is not really required in the scene.

Pathetic use of slurr. Stopped watching after abusive scene at Ramlila scene.

This film is one of the all time best I ever watched.
Story, screenplay, direction, acting all are excellent!
But the hard fact is, there is very less taker of such class films.
Abhishek is very underrated actor. One should stop comparing him with his father and treat him as an individual.

Did anyone notice the perfect use (highlighting the shades) of colors for the 4 main characters (and their associates)?
Yellow: Aditya (& Sanya)
Red: Abhishek (& Little girl and Asha)
Green: Rajkumar (& Fatima)
Blue: Rohit & Pearle.
Kudos to Anurag Basu👌

40 minutes into movie. Horses has been permanently ruined for me. 😂

O beta ji...are o babu ji... kismat ki hawa kabhi naram kabhi garam... just addictied to song... thanks to Anurag Basu for not ruin old classic song

O beta ji...are o babu ji... kismat ki hawa kabhi naram kabhi garam... just addictied to song... thanks to Anurag Basu for not ruin old classic song
Oh! I didn't knew this was an existing song. I thought it was meant for the movie.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock