• Replies: Replies 2
  • Views: Views 4,322

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Now you can integrate your existing Facebook, Twitter, Google, Microsoft and Yahoo accounts to your OnlyTech account to login into OnlyTech community forums. This can provide you a quicker login experience as it also reduces the friction of remembering login details everytime you visit here.

To connect your existing account into third party authentication services go to:
Connected accounts | OnlyTech

Register faster using social authentication

Login using social authentication

my google login is not working
rectifi this problem
We have checked for any issue with regards to connected accounts login and didn't found the any issues, however i would like to mention how the whole process works.

The usual process to enable Google login is, first you need to login using your regular username and password. After that you need to go to the Connected accounts page and connect the respective account you wish to login with. After that you can logout and click on the connected account provider to seamlessly login.

For those who previously registered with a connected account provider and can not login now, you need to click on the Forgot your password? link (it is located on the Login page). After that you need to enter your registered Email ID and new password reset instructions will be sent to your email id. You can easily set a new password by following the instructions.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock