Discussion Lionsgate Play OTT App - News & Updates

• Thread starter Manu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 35
  • Views: Views 7,454
Changing isp default dns on fire stick to cloudfare or google dns ?
I have checked by using Google DNS and worked...Actually my GPON is locked by LCO and can't open...Connected another router through LAN port and there changed DNS...

I have checked by using Google DNS and worked...Actually my GPON is locked by LCO and can't open...Connected another router through LAN port and there changed DNS...
After a month long fight with Lionsgateplay support team, my account is now working fine and I’m able to play content.

I was already on cloudfare dns when this app stopped working all of a sudden in april, then changed it to google dns etc as @Mr.Bhat suggested but nothing worked on fire stick, later used the lionsgate same account on android mobile app and still got different errors like “unable to identify country” etc etc even though I was on mobile data.

Not sure if they have really taken any action but out of the blue it is working fine since two days on every platform !! They offered me a free voucher with 14 days validity which I can use after my subscription expires, as a token of apology !!

Lionsgate Play offering 30 day access binge pass @ ₹9/-

Offer Period: 5th to 8th August, 2021

Zh9hObQ.jpg

Is this offer is only for one month or for full year or lifetime?

What's the current cheapest way to subscribe?

Through Airtel Xtream App maybe but you have to try it in only Android Tv or Stick bcoz in FTS it will not work as they have mentioned it already in Airtel thanks app

I had bought it through Amazon prime video for 499 for first year, not sure if it's still available at that price or its increased to 699 now.

But it can be accessed in prime video only...
That's the best way to watch to be honest.
I subscribed for 1 month, but couldn't watch peacefully because of their buggy app. It logs out, crashes, and UI gets stuck randomly. The player is also not that good. Definitely not friendly for a phone with a Notch/Punch-Hole.
Not sure about the TV app though.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock