LG Launches Optimus ME P350 Android 3G Phone for Rs 8999

kramkumar

Reaction score
3HzZq.png

LG Mobiles today announce the launch of 3G enabled Android Smartphone LG Optimus Me (LG P350) for Rs. 8999 in India. LG Optimus Me is described as ‘Compact, Glossy, Colourful, Powerful and Reasonable’ and it looks like being a teen or Young Generation friendly budget device.

The LG Optimus Me (P350) fatures a 3.2 Mega Pixel camera with auto-focus and video recording (without flash), a 2.8 inch QVGA display, A-GPS, E-compass, Pinch to Zoom, a 600 MHz processor, 512 MB RAM, 155 MB internal memory, along with a 32 GB microSD card support for media storage.

The Andorid 2.2 (Froyo) OS Based Optimus Me equipped with Bluetooth, GPS, 3G/HSDPA (3.2 Mbps), USB, WiFi support, 1280mAh Battery which offers a talk time of approximately 7 hours. It comes with Live mobile TV (NDTV Active) and some more pre-loaded apps.

The LG Optimus ME is generating positive vibes and buyers can choose from five different shades of the handset such as Silver, Black, Blue, Pink and Red.

telecomtalk.info

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock