Lenovo ThinkPad X220 business ultraportable launched in India, starting Rs. 71,920

Biswajit.HD

Reaction score
Lenovo has released its latest ultraportable business laptop in India, the ThinkPad X220, with prices starting at Rs. 71,920. Weighing in at 1.4 kgs, the 12.5-inch X220 is a MIL-SPEC-tested that promises to deliver rugged durability in a variety of use conditions. It’s no slouch either, with choice of anything from a Sandy Bridge Core i3 to a Core i7 processor inside, and up to 8GB of RAM. It’s not too thin however, measuring in at 19mm at its thinnest.
The ThinkPad X220 also comes with an external ‘slim’ battery pack that gives it nearly 23 hours of battery life. Without it, Lenovo assures 15+ hours of battery life, on the standard 9-cell battery pack. Power management is handled with Lenovo’s Enhanced Experience 2.0 for Windows 7 technology. It’s 12.5-inch display comes with a 1366x768 resolution, and users have the choice of getting an IPS variant.
Other features include a full sized keyboard, the Lenovo TrackPoint, an extra-large buttonless touchpad, RapidBoot technology, a VGA port, 3 USB2.0 ports, optional USB 3.0 connectivity, an optical drive, active noise cancelling for voice calls, keyboard noise suppression, a 720p HD webcam, microphone and speaker mute buttons with LED indicators, and an improved latching design. Lenovo also offers choice of WiMAX, WLAN, and WWAN connectivity, up to 320GB of HDD space, or the choice of a 160GB SSD.

Source : Digit magazine.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock