Lenovo K3 Note gets the Marshmallow Update

• Thread starter Thread starter sujitnair30
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 14
  • Views Views: Views 2,003

sujitnair30

Reaction score
The Lenovo K3 Note is getting the Android Marshmallow. Customers in India can now check their phone to download the OTA update. Back in January, Anuj Sharma, Lenovo Product Manager for smartphones in India, teased an image of the phone running a test build of the new OS. Since then there hasn't been any word from him or Lenovo on the status of the update, until today when users started getting the update. The build number is K50a40_S121_150813_ROW_TO_K50a40_S322_160314_ROW and the size is 1657MB. Check if the update is available for download on your device.

Lenovo k3 note update.

My lenovo k3 note received Android m update it is 1657mb.

Lenovo k3 note update.

Me too got it.. The update also provides VR support for the device..

0780a9019a1d7a78d792b7c3e378b07f.jpg

41f6cf165617a9e6de8f7c84c682c6fc.jpg

365a8431ab0b0fcc43f76d991a1d1a80.jpg

After updating its showing unfortunately process com.Android stopped working .today I went to service centre finally problem solved..

They should have taken some more time and should have provided 6.0.1 update instead of 6.0,it's not a stable update,6.0 is same as 5.0 having many bugs and that were solved in 6.0.1,hope they provide that update also :tup

Any issues or bug found after updating pls tell mmadhan bro? I found people complaining in the lenovo forum like wifi issues etc.

sujitnair30 said:
Any issues or bug found after updating pls tell mmadhan bro? I found people complaining in the lenovo forum like wifi issues etc.

the only issue which i noticed is that, when we swipe down on home screen, the notification panel doesnt come down. we have to pull down from top (like we did in Kitkat and earlier).. not sure if its a bug or lenovo removed it knowingly.. and once we enable the VR mode, i dont see an option to disable it.. apart from these two everything else works fine.. and no wifi issues for me, i am on wifi since the upgrade and didnt got disconnected even once, as reported on the lenovo forum..

Back
Top Bottom