Lenovo K4 Note starts receiving Android Marshmallow update

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
Lenovo has rolled out Android Marshmallow 6.0 for K4 Note through OTA update. Android Marshmallow will bring a number of new features including revamped app permissions, Google Now on Tap, Doze, adoptable storage and more.

Lenovo announced it sold 6, 00,000 units of K4 Note and 1, 50,000 units of ANT VR headset on Amazon so far. Lenovo K4 Note, which was launched in January, is successor of its highly successful K3 Note. Lenovo K4 Note bundle with VR headset is priced at Rs 12,499, while just the K4 Note is priced at Rs 11,998.

In terms of specs, the Lenovo K4 Note comes with a 5.5-inch FHD (1920×1080 pixels) at 441 ppi, 64 bit octa-core MediaTek processor, 3GB RAM, 16GB ROM (up to 128GB expandable) and runs Android 5.1 operating system with Vibe UI. Lenovo has also added a fingerprint scanner on the back.

There is a 13MP PDAF F2.2 ISOCELL rear camera with dual LED Flash at the back and a five megapixel selfie camera. Lenovo K4 Note is dual-SIM device and supports 4G on both SIM card slots. It is powered by a 3,300 mAh battery, which is not removable. The back cover of the K4 Note can be changed.

On the audio front, the K4 Note comes with two 5W Dolby Atmos surround sound speakers at the front along with a 3.5mm lossless combo audio jack. Other features include Lenovo-configured 3-mic audio input system for better call quality and Wolfson WM8281 audio codec.
Lenovo has already rolled out Android M update for several smartphones, including K3 Note, A7000, P1 and S1.

Lenovo K4 Note starts receiving Android Marshmallow update | The Indian Express

Anup Tiwari said:
I am wanting purchase a mobile. Is levono good option? My budget 12000

Lenovo k4 note is an old device,Go for Lenovo Zuk Z1 if you specifically want to buy Lenovo  :k

Has anyone updated their K4 note to Android 6.0? How is the performance after the update. I am looking to update

kumarvishwas said:
Lenovo k4 note is an old device,Go for Lenovo Zuk Z1 if you specifically want to buy Lenovo  :k

But Xaiomi Note 3 for that price, the 3GB ram version with 32 GB storage.

I used K4 Note for a week or so before selling it, just didn't find it good enough. Whereas I have quite like the look and fee of Note 3, especially the battery.

Real AB said:
But Xaiomi Note 3 for that price, the 3GB ram version with 32 GB storage.

I used K4 Note for a week or so before selling it, just didn't find it good enough. Whereas I have quite like the look and fee of Note 3, especially the battery.

I recommend Zuk Z1 because it has 64GB internal storage,SD 801 which is much more powerful than SD 650 used in Redmi Note 3,uses cyanogen mod so updates would be much more fast than Redmi Note 3  
Build quality is also better as Zuk has full metallic body and redmi note 3 hs got bad reviews in camera deptt :k

kumarvishwas said:
I recommend Zuk Z1 because it has 64GB internal storage,SD 801 which is much more powerful than SD 650 used in Redmi Note 3,uses cyanogen mod so updates would be much more fast than Redmi Note 3  
Build quality is also better as Zuk has full metallic body and redmi note 3 hs got bad reviews in camera deptt :k

To each his own but Zuk 1 doesn't have a full metal body, the back is plastic among others. I have used both and Cyanogen OS looks way too bland to me, sort of boring, but again that depends on individuals taste more than anything. Also Cyanogen Mod is yet to receive Android M, so it's no better than MIUI in that department.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock