mmadhankumar

The Earth will be better without Us..
Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
lenovo-smartphone-k3-front.png

Hey guys

I am glad to inform you that i managed to bag one Lenovo K3 Note in the flash sale on Flipkart that happened on 22nd July, in which 45000 units were sold in just 5 secs. :ohya:ohya

Got the mobile delivered yesterday using the "In a Day" guarantee delivery option and had some hands-on so far. :k:k

Here are few initial snaps with first impressions i had about the mobile. A detailed review with more snaps coming soon... :sp:sp

Basic Specs:

Processor: 1.7 GHz 8-core Cortex-A53 (MediaTek MT6752 64-bit 4G LTE)
Operating System: Android 5.0 (Lollipop) with Vibe UI 2.0
Camera: Rear - 13MP, Front - 5MP
RAM: 2 GB (User available at out of box: Around 1.3GB)
Built-in Storage: 16 GB (User available at out of box: Around 9.8GB)
Display: 5.5" FHD, 1920X1080 Pixels
Speakers: 1 x Speakers, Dolby Atmos
SIM: Dual Sim, LTE + GSM, (Dual Standby)

G840lDM.jpg

Vbjcd8r.jpg

3kVEOx1.jpg

cV9egbs.jpg

As soon as i started the mobile, it came up with a system update around 300MB... from xda and other tech forums came to know, it was a bug fix to improve battery and RAM performance. ;);)

The mobile is really fast and smooth so far. Played the resource heavy, Asphalt 8 game which came preloaded with the mobile, and the game ran smooth without any lag. The 5.5 IPS Full HD display has good color and contrast. :clap:clap

The most important feature of the mobile is the Dolby Atmos feature which is truly awesome. I used a Original Samsung headphones and a Sennheiser HD headset and both produced awesome sound with Dolby enabled. You have a theater in your hands. :lol:lol

There was no heating issue i have noted so far and the battery backup was also good so far. There was a complaint about Lenovo's previous models regarding its camera but the 13MP camera on K3 Note is surely not bad. The above images are taken using them which speaks for itself. :luv:luv

Overall its a good buy at Rs.9999. More detailed review and snaps soon after i use it for few days so i can give a fair review. :k:k

jenius-jatt said:
Waiting for full review of this model

yes bro.. i am preparing the review.. i want to be fair with the review instead of blindly praising or bashing the features, hence i wanna use the mobile for a couple of days thoroughly.. will post in a day or two.. :tup:tup

Back
Top Bottom