Lava Blaze 5G

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 77
  • Views: Views 11,969
Not just rural but also people looking for good 5G under 13-14K. Service at home is best part they offering.
I will prefer Moto phones at that price. Even other ones. Like Realme Infinix.
Snapdragon 6 gen 4 gen 1 first lot held by Oppo Honor Xiaomi in China, that's why Moto is not able to release the phone with those chipsets. Moto and Honor has secured first lot of snapdragon 782. You will see phones with those. Now Dimensity(snapdragon695) only under 20K in India. Dimensity 930 I guess.

Last edited:
Not just rural but also people looking for good 5G under 13-14K. Service at home is best part they offering.
Infinix is coming with Dimensity 810 with 12 5G bands. So there is good amount of choice. I am sure Micromax will launch it too.

I will prefer Moto phones at that price. Even other ones. Like Realme Infinix.
Snapdragon 6 gen 4 gen 1 first lot held by Oppo Honor Xiaomi in China, that's why Moto is not able to release the phone with those chipsets. Moto and Honor has secured first lot of snapdragon 782. You will see phones with those. Now Dimensity(snapdragon695) only under 20K in India. Dimensity 930 I guess.
Chinese smartphone makers already raised doubt on making smartphone that affordable.
Infinix is coming with Dimensity 810 with 12 5G bands. So there is good amount of choice. I am sure Micromax will launch it too.
Good now this segment will get good competition. Although, Lava one is receiving good response.

Chinese smartphone makers already raised doubt on making smartphone that affordable.
In China, Redmi or Xiaomi launched smartphone with Dimensity 700 in 2020 at less than 1000 Yuan. In 2022, they are unable to launch the same product in India. I don't understand it and there was chip shortage. No new chips came through. Realme X7 Max was launched in China for less than 2000Yuan. In India it costed way more. Only in sales, it came down 17999. After that no device with Dimensity 1300. Xiaomi launched 11i with Dimensity 920. Now no device with Dimensity 930/1300 since so many months. Instead churning out older chips like 810/700 and milking money from customers just on the basis of garbage Amoled displays from Chinese manufacturers like Huang optoelectronics. No BOE for India. Now China will get Dimensity 8200 under 2000Yuan. We will get same product at more than 30000 or even 40000. India has always get worst treatment in last seven to eight years. No CA support for any phone under 20K except Realme Narzo 30 5G and Realme 9 Pro Plus.

In China, Redmi or Xiaomi launched smartphone with Dimensity 700 in 2020 at less than 1000 Yuan. In 2022, they are unable to launch the same product in India. I don't understand it and there was chip shortage. No new chips came through. Realme X7 Max was launched in China for less than 2000Yuan. In India it costed way more. Only in sales, it came down 17999. After that no device with Dimensity 1300. Xiaomi launched 11i with Dimensity 920. Now no device with Dimensity 930/1300 since so many months. Instead churning out older chips like 810/700 and milking money from customers just on the basis of garbage Amoled displays from Chinese manufacturers like Huang optoelectronics. No BOE for India. Now China will get Dimensity 8200 under 2000Yuan. We will get same product at more than 30000 or even 40000. India has always get worst treatment in last seven to eight years. No CA support for any phone under 20K except Realme Narzo 30 5G and Realme 9 Pro Plus.
This was expected bro first they kill the competition then they do the monopoly. Although, Chinese smartphone are facing issue from GoI over money laundering as well.

Stocks are back and will be available from 24th Dec till stock lasts

nomcuEe.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock