Lava Blaze 5G

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 77
  • Views: Views 11,977
Company is claiming all 5G band available in India.
For an year only N78/28, you will see, if deployed. I don't even think Jio can cover Pan India within a year. US/China is deploying 5G since years and they couldn't cover it yet. India is not an superpower yet.
From May 2024, Jio might start upgrading their band 40 to 5G(Tital 40Mhz as one block because its contiguous spectrum, for now they have deployed 40-n78/40C-n78, LTE+NR CA, I am yet to see Band 28 on 5G). Then by 2025 band 3. This is what I believe. Let's see what happens. I wish Vi doesn't join tariff hikes of Airtel and Jio and will continue to offer extra data at 239/299 with capped speeds on night unlimited.

If funding raise happens for Vi, Vi might start 5G on band 41/78 as well. But before that they will utilize band 1 and band 8 for 4G fully through DSS and then will move band 41 for 5G, again through DSS. They have explained everything to DoT, they have explained everything to gear vendors as well, they just need two things, funding and equity conversion of AGR dues, but everything is getting delayed for obvious reasons. Wherever 3G is shut down, Vi 4G/4G+ excellent at the moment(Especially band 1+3/3+41).

Last edited:
TxysOxt.png

Source : GSMArena
qWgqTlY.png

What copy? Design is completely different?

TxysOxt.png

Source : GSMArena
qWgqTlY.png

What copy? Design is completely different?
How come different? Minor changes has to be made for keeping price low. Those changes are just camera module design. Rest is same with change in software.

How come different? Minor changes has to be made for keeping price low. Those changes are just camera module design. Rest is same with change in software.
Entire phone is different bro! By this way every phone in one segment is copy of first phone in that segment.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock