Lava Blaze 2

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 16
  • Views: Views 2,997
Snapdragon 680.
Definitely this could be good idea but it will increase the cost of end product. We might see this type of processor in Pro version.
On that they are offering 6+128 GB storage. BTW any mobile in market giving this spec under 9K?

Last edited:
Lava testing Dynamic Island in it latest launched Blaze 2.
8WK0Slw.jpg

Image Souce : Twitter

Are yaar just came to know that it doesnt have 5G support.Know i have to look for another one ....

Why on earth lava didnt had this model as 5G ready.

I mean its almost 4-5 months 5G has been launched in India and one can expect that in 1/2 years most indian cities/town would have 5 connectivity so you want your mobile to 5G ready .Once mobile is brought and handle properly i think they would survive 3/4 years so you want mobile to 5 ready . not like you buy one and after 2 yeras buy another one which is 5g ready

Are yaar just came to know that it doesnt have 5G support.Know i have to look for another one ....

Why on earth lava didnt had this model as 5G ready.

I mean its almost 4-5 months 5G has been launched in India and one can expect that in 1/2 years most indian cities/town would have 5 connectivity so you want your mobile to 5G ready .Once mobile is brought and handle properly i think they would survive 3/4 years so you want mobile to 5 ready . not like you buy one and after 2 yeras buy another one which is 5g ready
If looking for 5G buy Blaze 5G how can someone provide 5G with so much specs under 9K? Lava did it.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock