Lava Agni 3

• Thread starter Thread starter hike
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 23
  • Views Views: Views 1,245
It's not even readable mate. And most probably design will be like this.
Do you even read the whole X thread? The OP has later said it is a joke and even in your shared X post, it has watermark which says "This is not real".

I don't know why you shared it on a serious discussion thread.

Do you even read the whole X thread? The OP has later said it is a joke and even in your shared X post, it has watermark which says "This is not real".

I don't know why you shared it on a serious discussion thread.
Bhai, it exactly looks like that, wait for few days. I want to contribute to this site, along with interaction. People are demeaning for no reason even after I know ground reality. Anyways it's fine. Original post says it uses 7200, but I knew it was 7300, but I am still waiting for it as I was banned for so many months. I have not shared each and everything from twitter. For example, I have already used Honor Magic 7 Pro with OV50K(the one used in Honor Magic 6 RSR edition), but I have not posted it. Because China people got the test unit with OV50H as main. I am selective about it. Also, I am doing this because people can make decisions about buying on launch day itself. These days not good BBD offers compared to launch offers. That's the purpose. I hope you get it.

It would have Dolby Atmos.

Finally, date are LIVE!!!
I know very much about it and believe me they have put everything to make this smartphone.

Like I said earlier it will have dual display, a smartwatch display at back can used as multitasking.
In this too you can see they are hiding the half of the camera module, which will get revealed on launch day.

Last edited:
Agni 3 🔥 Specifications
eAbxuFv.png
ah4futZ.png
8tMh96V.png
9UUdJtq.png
rxX9ixn.png

Back
Top Bottom